Monday, March 14, 2011

Grand Ole Opry

We had tickets to attend the Grand Ole Opry with my parents. It's one of those things I think that you are suppose to do in Nashville. It was a fun night. First we took them to the Rose Pepper, a fun, local Mexican restaurant in East Nashville with the best margaritas, really ever. We had fun at dinner and then headed to the show, I was the DD of course. I guess I had to "un-retire" that for now for the baby, its ok though, she is worth it.
The show that night was a lot of fun. We had great seats and saw some talented legends play that night. During part of the show Seth and my Dad said they think they knew why it was called the Grand "OLD" Opry. ha ha Silly boys. It was still a lot of fun. We did get to see Terry Clark and Diamond Rio perform, both very good. It was a great evening out.

 


No comments: