Monday, March 14, 2011

18 Weeks March 10, 2011

This week is exciting because my parents will be here over the weekend. We can't wait. The baby keeps growing and its awesome, there is no hiding the bump now, so fun. The baby is as big as a sweet potato. I had a funny craving this week. So I have been wanting Chick Fil-A all week and haven't really had much luck locating one that was an appropriate driving distance away. A friend at work who's wife had a baby not too long ago said that necessary cravings really should not be any further than a five mile drive for your husband. =) Lucky for me I found a Chick Fil-A downtown, the only problem was its located in the AT&T skyscraper. That didn't stop us though. I found a nearby parking garage, paid $2 and went and enjoyed my chick fil-a. It was worth every bit of the parking fee.

No comments: