Sunday, September 7, 2008

Seth's new hobbies




My husband has certainly developed his fair share of hobbies since we have moved up here to South Carolina. Its pretty fun though I have to be honest. A few months ago he started his very own garden filled with an assortment of veggies including tomatoes, yellow peppers, spinach, cucumbers,  basil, snow peas, etc. It has been pretty successful actually, not that I ever doubted him. We actually have two or three yellow pepper sprouts and Seth has picked off about 8 snow peas (which are in a ziploc in the freezer until we have enough for a meal) He has also become quite the artist. We have several of his masterpieces hanging in our apartment. Its fabulous. The married life has been wonderful, I love my husband and all is little hobbies. =) And he even cooks dinner on nights I have been working. Yum! I love him!



No comments: