Sunday, August 10, 2008

The newest addition to the family...



Well it was a not so sunny afternoon as I drove home from one of the most stressful and nerve-racking  moments in my life...the NCLEX exam! Ahhh...for those of you don't know, its terrible and we will just leave it at that. So I got home and my husband wasn't home yet so I kind of just crashed on the couch and decided to read a little National Geographic Adventure to for a good distractor and to try and avoid throwing up. So when my huband got home, he ran over to me and gave me a hug, and a kiss, did the whole "I'm proud of you no matter what, I'm
 sure you were great..." yada yada ya. So then he immediately began the "Do you trust me?" "Will you just go somewhere with me and not ask questions?" (Which you all know is nearly impossible for me the "need every detail queen") But I did my best and just got in the car. Our about 45 minute adventure led us down some interstate, along some scenic highway, down some dirt road, and yes even through some corn fields...so of course running through my mind like crazy are hundreds of questions that I am fighting not to ask, but "Cornfields????" "Really?" "What is going on?" Finally we reached our final destination, some random driveway in the middle of nowhere, really, nowhere. A lady came out and Seth introduced himself, 
like him and this random farm woman have been friends for years. She went inside and the next thing I knew...
In my hands I was holding....

AND HE WILL BE CALLED...DIESEL!!


No comments: